niedziela, 3 czerwca 2012

Biomechanic man LORDI

You need some lovin' o' monstermaniac

style and fashion

And I'm a device of horny steel

You need to believe in the dirty lovin'

o' lusty passion

You need a spin in the torture wheel


I say yeah, now who could put it there

Now who could really dare

I hear the call yeah

I can

Biomechanic man


You need to be on a roll and make

a show of money

You need to get the healer here

You gotta know when it's bad

It's gotta be funny

You gotta get in the cyber-feel


I say yeah, need to know when and where

Now who could make you fear

I hear the call yeah

I am biomechanic man


I'm all man and all machine

A little sicko, little mean

I rock your brains out

And you're sure to be damned

I lick your little finger

Then I chew up your hand

for that's who I am:

The biomechanic man

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz