sobota, 12 listopada 2011

Beyonce Knowles I Love You tekst

Miscellaneous

I Love You

I luv you,I luv you,I luv youuuuuuuuuuu,


Baby I love you are my life my happiest moments wern't incomplete if you weren't by my side you'r my relations and conections to the sun sit next to me theres no darkness i cant over come you are my angel and i am the seed you and God who's my sunlight and bloom and grow so beautifly baby i'm so proud and proud to be your girl make all the confusions go all away that is holding me.

I am in luv with you, you set me free I cant do these things my life without you here wiht me cause i'm dangerously in luv wiht you i'll never leave just keep luving me the way u luv ya lovin me .


I know u luv me luv for who I am, cause even before I became who I am baby you are the man,even though it ain't easy easy luvenme I appriciate the love and dedication from you to me.


Here on in our destiny I see myself having you kids I see myself being you r wife aand the scene my whole future in your eye's all of your love for me sometime's makes me wanna cry realizing all my blessing's i'm grateful to have you by my side.


I am in luv with u,u set me free i cant do these things my life without you here wiht me cause i dangerously in love wiht you , no no no no . I cant do these things my life without you here wiht me.


I love you baby.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz