środa, 22 lutego 2012

The Rolling Stones Cook, cook blues

Cook, cook, cook every mornin'

Cook, cook, cook through all the night

Work work work in the evening boy

And dance, and it will work out alright

Work on me, baby come- a- close

You cook, cook, cook all night


Bad, bad, bad loving baby

And I lay out my love alright

And I ain't have spoiled sod

And I ani't must to imagine

And I'll give it up alright


Love, love, love and a cook cook for us every night


Cook, cook, cook till the mornin'

Cook, cook, cook till the night

Work, work, work in the kitchen

And it will make 'em all come out alright

Well I don't want to live like a poor man

And work, work, work every night


Oh, na, oh no, no, no

Work, work, work every mornin'

And the same thing every night

I just long for the morning

When I'm cooked cooked cooked every night

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz