poniedziałek, 12 marca 2012

Avril Lavigne I Hate Your Face tekst

Sometimes I sit on the back of the old pickup

Or on the steps of the creaky porch

Sometimes I sit there and think of my life

How it could have been

How it should have been

How I let it flush down the toilet

Sometimes I think about how I have not succeeded in love

For I loved those who did not love me

Like 22 year old Deryck

And 24 year old Benji

Who was I kidding..

Did they really like me?

[bridge]And now there's you!

Always turning up around every corner

Can't you see I'm trying to hide from falling in love

So dont even get me started

Go away

Go away

If you would hate to see me cry

Then go away

I hate the way you just keep coming here..

Trying to trick me into another entangled web of love

Deep inside you did not love me

It was all superficial

I know you would hate to see me,

Avril Lavigne

SCREAM!!

So then just go away.

I hate your face

[chorus] : I hate your face

I hate your warm smile

I hate your deep eyes

I won't settle for less than perfect

After the heartbreaks I've been through

I hate your face..

I remember

On a dark and eerie day

I needed someone to hold me

Someone to calm my fears.

Where were you then?

At that very moment

I realized my fears werent of the weather

But of you

I realized I was afraid

Of your face..

And thats one of the many reasons why

I HATE YOUR FACE!!

Sometimes I get scared

Of what life may bring

Nobody usually comes to me

I'm all alone

Makes me want to scream

Cause well, ya know

I'm AVRIL LAVIGNE

And every day

I am all alone

With no friend except my shadow

[Bridge]

[Chorus 3x]

[in a soft voice]

So tell me why

You never were there when I needed you

Why your actions never did the talking

But your face, which I absolutely HATE, did

Why did your face stick in my mind?

Oh yes, I think I remember why..

It was because..

[In a really loud voice] I HATE YOUR FACE!!

[Chorus]

I hate your face

And thats all I can say

It makes me wanna scream

Maybe thats cuz

Well, Im Avril Lavigne!!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz